We thought it'd be helpful to show you as many of the active ingredients that our labs have shared with us to give you a better idea of finding the perfect product for you:
Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP)
- Stores the energy we need to do our day to day activities. It constantly releases a steady flow of energy into your major muscle sites for longer workouts in the gym.
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) can be found in Equipoison 250 and Parabol
- Supplies choline, which is another neurotransmitter. With supplements of neurotransmitters, more muscle fibers can be activated, which results in greater strength and better workouts.
- Bitartrate can be found in Winstrall
- Contains growth factors and promotes lean muscle mass.
- Colostrum can be found in Dianobol and Equipoison 250
- Protects kidneys. Also elevates GABA levels, which stimulates the anterior pituitary gland, leading to higher levels of HGH. This contributes to muscle growth and prevents creation of fat cells.
- Daucosterol can be found in Finaplex
- Builds up the adrenal gland, Strengthens the immune system, Slows natural changes in the body that come with age, Provides more energy and Builds up muscle strength
- DHEA can be found in Annadrall, Dekka and Muscle Attack
Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE)...not DMAA
- A neurotransmitter. Enhances memory, learning, stamina, weight loss, and thermogenisis.
- DMAE can be found in Winstrall
- Is an anti-oxidant...period. It can help lower blood sugar, treat the common cold, is an immune system stimulant, and helps improve memory and energy levels
- Protects nerves and is a purine nucleoside which works with ribose in forming the building blocks of ATP, DNA and RNA. So basically, more energy and more muscle building cells.
- Inosine can be found in Dianobol
Korean Ginseng Root
- Increase protein synthesis and is excellent for older athletes. It also contains steroids such as panaxtriol, which is found naturally in our body. Ideal for athletes and body builders looking for a natural alternative to anabolic steroid.
- Korean ginseng root can be found in Dekka
- Increases energy and growth, similar to creatine
- Moomiyo can be found in Annadrall
Nettle (Urticacear Urtica)
- Contains 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran. Increases testosterone by occupying sex-hormone binding globulin.
- Nettle can be found in Equipoison 250 and Parabol
- Aids in protein breakdown to make protiens more readily absorbed into the intestinal lining.
- Pepsin can be found in Equipoison 250
Puncture Vine 10.1 Extract
- Increases testosterone levels and stimulates androgen receptors
- Puncture Vine can be found in Annadrall
Quarane (Paullinia Cupana)
- Aka Guarana – very very high in caffine. Boosts energy, speeds up metabolism. Increases memory retention, alertness, mood, and physical endurance.
- Quarane can be found in CB
- Anti-inflammatory, good for nervous system, pain, fibromyalgia. Boosts immune system. Also effective against Lyme disease.
- Samento can be found in Finaplex
- Precursors to hormones. Enhances sexual performance, Boosts the immune system, and helps prevent the transformation of testosterone to DHT (reduces baldness)
- Sitosterols can be found in Equipoison 250
- Mimics the action of insulin, forcing proteins, amino acids, and carbohydrates into muscles. Increases performance and fullness of muscles. Results in a greater pump.
- Vanadyl Sulfate can be found in Equipoison 250 and Parabol
- Increases insulin sensitivity
- Vitamin E can be found in Annadrall
Wild Yam Root (Dioscorea villosa)
- Contains DHEA precursors, supports healthy hormone production, strong antioxidant, increases good (HDL) cholesterol and reduces triglycerides.
- Wild Yam Root can be found in Dekka and Parabol
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, scavenges free-radicals, good for people with heart disease, anti-cancer properties, prevents breakdown of arachidonic acid, which reduces inflammation and increases muscle growth.
- Yucca Bark can be found in Dekka
*These statements are based on research and have not been evaluated by the FDA. The information on this page is intended for informational purposes only. Consult your physician if you have specific questions pertaining to your health.